Friday, February 8, 2008

Music is the key.

Everyone wants super powers. But quite a few of those people want the basic super powers, like invisiblity, the power of flight, telaportation and other common powers. But I would like to be eccentric and unique. I would enjoy the power of absolute musicality. This power, in my opinion, would be the ultimate party and professional ability. The reasoning for request of this super human ability is because I love every single type of music. It doesn not matter what type of music, whether it would be country, baraouqe or progressice metal. Music is the number one mode of full-filment in any body's life. It has emotional meaning that no other media outlet can match and just to have the ability to bring that type of relif or enjoyment to others would be the best power one could ask for. But to bring this meaningfull power to the lives of everyday mortals I would make a unvisersal radio station that would feature and differnt genre and artist every 5 minutes. Also, I would hold private and public concerts and I would'nt ask for any sort of payments. Even in the devolping nations and third world countries I would perform their national type of music, to give them hope and strength to contine on trying to save their nation.

No comments: