Tuesday, March 11, 2008

The one flaw,TO RULE THEM ALL

I believe that flaws are absolutely necessary for any person to find their perfect mate. Because you find someone with flaws and you do truly love them, you will love their flaws, therefore making the flaw dissipate. With the utmost love you have for a person and their flaws you make them truly beautiful in your eyes, and that is all that matters. You should never let anyone make judgements for you. I have always been myself, regardless of what people say or think about me. And I think that it all started from being abused and pick on throughout my life by my older brothers and by the bullies until i was in grade 6. Then I let my friends tell me what to do or how to act and i finally grew sick of it. So when choosing a significant other. Make sure their perfect in your eyes because your eyes are the only one he/she will want to look into.

No comments: